The Crystal City BID welcomes your feedback about your experiences in Crystal City. Feel free to send us your questions or comments about visiting, shopping or touring the area, or you may relay information about areas in need of our attention.
Crystal City Business Improvement District
2001 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
To get to the Crystal City BID office from Washington DC:
1) Take 395 South
2) Take Exit 8C to Route 1 South (Left Hand Exit)
3) Merge onto Route 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy
4) Turn left at 20th Street (first light)
5) The Crystal City BID office is in the first building on your right after turning onto 20th Street
To get to the Crystal City BID Office when coming from the South:
1) Take Route 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy North
2) Turn right on 20th Street
3) The Crystal City BID office is the first building on your right after turning onto 20th Street
The closest public parking garage to the Crystal City BID office is at 220 Twentieth Street. The garage is free after 4 PM on weekdays, and all day on weekends and holidays.
To get to the BID office from the garage at 220 Twentieth Street:
1) Walk out to 20th Street
2) Take a left up 20th Street
3) The BID office is located in the next building on your left.
The Crystal City Metro Station is the closest metro station to the BID's office. There are two ways to get to the BID's office from the Crystal City Stop.
After you exit the station:
1) Walk down Bell Street towards 20th Street. You will walk past Synetic Theater and then the Crystal City Marriott on your right.
2) Bell Street will end at 20th Street. The Crystal City BID office is located in the building directly in front of you across 20th Street.
1) After the first set of escalators, take a left through the glass doors.
2) Walk through the hallway, you will pass by Synetic Theater on your right.
3) After you go down two sets of stairs you will see a mural in front of you. Use the elevator before the mural, marked 2001 Jefferson Davis Hwy.